Many of you have written to us and asked how does the referral or invite friends program works? To clear the confusion here is in depth overview/tutorial how it works:
What’s the referral program?
Invite 1 friend and you both earn 90 days of free management. Invite a second friend and earn an extra 90 days of free management. Repeat the process and keep earning free management days, there is no limit on how many free days you can earn. The bonus is earned when your friend makes their first deposit within 30 days of signing up.
For example 10 invited friends equals 900 days (over 2 years) of free management.
But let’s get started how it actually works.
- Start off by logging in to your Smartly account (you have to be a Smartly customer in order to invite friends)
- From the top menu click “Invite friends”
- And the following pop-up will open up. In orange we display your unique referral code that you can share with your friends. Copy the code and share it with your friends on (facebook, whatsapp, wechat, email) and ask them to sign up with Smartly.
- IMPORTANT! When you have shared the code with your friend(s) you must make sure that they used it at the right place! At the end of the recommendation page, before signing up there is a field for Referral Code. The code that was shared must be entered into the field marked with orange.
- And you are done. Once your friend(s) deposits funds into their Smartly account(s) you’ll both receive this update from us:
We hope this explains the process! As always, if anything remained unclear do get back to us at email@example.com.